Showing the single result
Chinook Cyclone 3 Person,..
Chinook Cyclone 3 Person,..$164.00
The Cyclone 3 is the perfect choice for the serious backcountry adventurer. This tent offers loads of comfortable livable space with two vestibules for added storage and living areas during foul weather.
– Extra-long tent fly with added delta panel helps keep the rain well away from the tent floor and walls
– Very sturdy, 3-pole design makes this tent extremely stable in gusty weather
– Twin doors on the front vestibule offer great air ventilation, easy access and versatility perfect for cooking in windy conditions!
– Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added – protection against damaging UV rays.
– Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
– Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength
– Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
– Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
– Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
– Extra large “D” doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
– Very large door windows with “no-see-um” mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
– Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
– Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
– Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
– Tent accessory package — All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
– Capacity: 3 person
– Fiberglass Tent Weight: 9 lbs. 12 oz.
– Poles: 3 poles
– Doors: 2 doors
– Height: 4'2″
– Floor: 8'2″ x 5'8″
– Body Area: 46 sq. ft.
– With Vestibule Area: 63 sq. ft.
– 4 Season